CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Things to look forward to

So other than playing around in the Provo Craft booth I also did a little shopping for the store.  Three of the coolest things are:

The Cinch and all the new accessories for it, oh my word they have come out with easy to feed coils in the coolest colors and they are all going to be heading to ScrappySales soon.  Here is a link to the new colors and coils




Next is the new Teresa Collins Stamp Machine, OMG this thing is soooo cool, even my husband wants to play with it LOL.  I told him I ordered enough for the store and he said "oh no, we have to keep one"  LOL



And I think one of my favorite new things is from Epiphany Crafts, it is a little epoxy maker.  You cut out the paper you want to use and then place the epoxy on top and press, out pops a wonderful epoxy.  I know it doesn't sound so cool with my description but the minute it hits my door I will do a video of it, you will LOVE it.

3 comments:

Terri said...

I saw the coils at the show and I love the bright colors!

Jodie R said...

Oh, I can't wait to see them! Thanks for the heads up!

Ohhh Snap said...

I would love to see a video on this :D.