CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a busy few days

We didn't really do much for the holiday, DH has been working almost everyday so he needed the rest.  Then I had the Fall Mini order come in and needed to be packed and shipped.  I have to tell you for a while there my living room looked like a cardboard recycling center.

A few orders that came in today will get packed and ready for shipping in the morning, a little errand running then I am hoping to get home and finish up a mini book I am working on.  And load all my new carts on the Gypsy now that the update is HERE  can we have a YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did you spend your holiday?

2 comments:

patricia said...

glad you got in the circle hope you and the others have a great time.i know all of us that follow your blog will reap the benefits you learn and the ideas you ladies come up with.

Anonymous said...

Trying to get ahold of you! lol
Give me a call as soon as possible
"Robert"
Scrapbook 101