CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Made it to Chicago, CHA here I come

Made it into Chicago Monday night around 10:30pm picked up Terrri (from the Cricut MB) at Midway and we were on our way to the hotel.  I will have to take pictures later around the hotel, it is different, but if you were not here with kids or an extended time I think it would be fine, we got a great rate, it's close to every place we need to be and it will do the job.

Here are some pics of the ride in from Muskegon, have to have my coke and twizzlers.

Will be heading to pick up Liza at the airport soon then on to CHA baby!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So jealous! I should have just cruised over your way and went with you guys! Have fun!!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love the pix of your cooler! very cute! and i am with melissa! i am so jealous right now!