Monday, March 14, 2011
Thank you Caroline
I was so honored when I received a comment from Caroline and it also said that she had something special for me on her blog. So I wandered over there to check it out and she had this wonderful blog award for me. You can check out her fantastic work at Caroline's Craftography
So the rules of this award are that I tell you 8 things about myself and share this award with 8 fellow bloggers.
1. I love papercrafting for therapy
2. I love being outside with my grandkids and taking 9 million pictures of them
3. I an RN that is currently a SAH(grandmother, hopefully soon mother again)
4. I've been married to my best friend and babysitter for 26 years.
5. We have one very bossy and independent fur baby - Little Fat Stupid Grey Cat, or Cat for short.
6. I really love living so close to Lake MI, but long for the day I can move to AZ.
7.I have a ton of pictures to catch up on, so it looks like I will be scrapping until I die.
8. I am only quiet when I am really really mad.
I am now passing this fabulous and stylish award to the following (in no particular order):
Kymberlee - http://papermidwife.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://paperaffair.blogspot.com/
Sara - http://www.snugasabugdesigns.blogspot.com/
Carrie - http://thegreenbeanscrafterole.blogspot.com/
Liza - http://www.hooscrafty.blogspot.com/
Missie - http://createdbymissie.blogspot.com/
Amber - http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/
The CricutCouple - http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com/
I hope you all can take some time to check out these blogs and leave them some blog love.
Posted by Happy Mofe at 6:22 AM