CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New goal before I can complete my other one

Ok so before I can get back to completing my goal of using the first cut of every cartridge I own, I must insert a new goal to make it possible

Clean and organize this mess................word has it that Okie is willing to come and help (oh heck who am I kidding I will gladly be out in the kitchen keeping the kids busy and cooking for her as she does it all on her own)

















and this does not include the mess I still have out in the kitchen EEKKKKKKKKKKKK

4 comments:

Missie said...

looks a lot like my craft room. Last night I was sitting on the floor to work on a project...not only were the table tops full...so were the chairs. Maybe Okie can stop here on her way home.

Elizabeth said...

Looks like my room too...I pile up the chairs as well....

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

Step 1) Pack up all those lucious blue containers and send to Kymberlee!
How did we end up with the same color craft rooms? I will also need to know where you got that chair or a brand name. :)

roberta_mac said...

Mine is just as bad! We should have a clean your room challenge.... and have before and after pictures.

EEK!