CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mid Michigan swarm

Home and trying to unpack, of course the boys seen their new stash and my stuff took a back seat soon LOL

I wish I had gotten more pictures but I was having too much fun.  I hope the others post soon.  Now of course it didn't go off without a hitch or two but I think it was great all in all and whenever you have a chance to meet the best people on the planet, well it's always great.
And so it begins, Janice made it to the hotel before me and I let her know Provo Mike was in the house, a few minutes later this is what I get

Me and Grannyemjay made it finally



Mike was the ultimate in customer service, just not sure who for?  Provo Craft or Ramada Lansing?







Then it was off to a nice dinner (hmmmmmmmmm birthday dinner?) with Mike and his harem










then back to the hotel to disturb all the other guests in the hallway







next onto the swarm, of course here is what happens on the morning AFTER with the Wine Lady, she had turned into the Scraf Lady





Various shots from setting up to enjoying all the folks and info Mike had to share with us






















and finally all good things must come to an end.  And the Nurse must take a nap now, I will try to come back later and update with names on all the pictures.

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that looks like sooo much fun! brings back memories of hanign with my haveyourwaywithpaper.com gals! thanks for sharing!

L.B. said...

So glad you had a fun time!! Enjoy your treats!! ARe you taking bets on how long the Red Vines will last??