CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What a mess

Craig had said I could move back into the larger room for crafting, cool huh?  Well that entailed moving the kids into the smaller (freshly remodeled room) which was done easily once I packed up all the scrappy stuff and moved it out.

Then he was going to do the walls, floor and put up a new door and closet door.  Seems that must have taken a back seat, but I was not willing to wait until the cows came home to craft again so I just moved in with the old carpet, walls that have half the sesame street characters still left (someone had a great idea to mod podge them to the wall and let me tell you NOT A GOOD IDEA)

Trying to move stuff in an unfinished room and craft at the same time makes a huge mess.







2 comments:

Say Anything Crafts said...

OK, wanna know what sucks???? your room looks like mine and I am not switching rooms!!!!!! Told ya I needed the cricut fairy to come clean mine!!

Doodledo

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

look at this way....at least you get to find new places for everything!!! have fun! you will have to let us see the new room!