CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stars

There are some challenges going on right now between the members of the Circle Board and Wednesday's challenge was to use stars.  I have a little picture of a sweet little guy that really sends my heart over the moon so this is what I came up with.  It's not exactly what I had seen in my head, but I did get something done and that has really been missing around here lately.  So I am grateful that the challenge got me in my room and cutting.  Printed papers are from the Hopscotch stack from K&Co, glitter paper is from the Autumn Amber stack from DCWV.

Phrases cut from Nursery Rhymes cart at 2 7/8 inches with blackout shadow at the same size.  I cut the 4 you at the same size and used the Gypsy to make a shadow for the OU that I welded together.
the stars are from George and cut at 5 inches, 4 3/4 inches and 4 1/4 inches

 the green and blue ribbon are from Joann's

No comments: