CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Imagine Nursery Tails

Here are photos from the book for the new Imagine cart Nursery Tails.  I only took one showing all the layers of the animals as there are I think a total of 75 pictures I took.  Then you have what they call Icons/extras and then some full patterned page type things (don't you love my descriptions) and then you have the printed papers and then the color scheme that comes with this cart.  But don't forget you can use your own RGB codes at any time.



These ones are NOT layered so I am thinking maybe a card background or something? 

 These boarders and little Icons below are also not boardered

 and the following are the printed papers that are included on this cart

 and finally the color scheme for this cart

4 comments:

Sole` said...

Cute!!!!!!!

Lilygirl said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing that!! That would keep me up all night too!!!

Sherry said...

Thank you so much for sharing these. I love it!

2 Ducky said...

Oh!Oh!Oh! I am getting so excited! Thank you for taking the time to share.