CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LAST CALL FOR FALL

Ok folks it's time to make that dreaded last call.  I want to get this order in by Friday afternoon to make sure our cartridges go out early.   I will placing my order by 5:30pm EST for the Fall minis.  They are all now in the store front  Scrappy Sales , so if you want to make sure you have your cartridges please order before 5pm on Friday June 25th.  I will only be ordering a few copies of each as extras so it is best to pre-order to ensure you get yours because once they are gone they are gone.

Also in the store is the preorder for Toy Story (Got to love Woody), this order will be placed on Monday June 28th so please get in any orders by Sunday evening.

Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I sent you deposit payment for the Fall mini. Hope you got it!
Sharon