CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Starting on May 19th

I am going to start going through my cartridges, in order they are in Design Studio and make an item of some type with a cut from a new cartridge each day until I get through all of my carts.  I think I might just use a random generator to give me the page, and cut number so I have to reach out of my comfort zone and put these things to use.

If you would like to play along I would love to have your post.

Now I am off to finish my cake for this weekend.  I will post that tomorrow but that will not be part of my new "cart usage resolution"

Thanks so much for all the new visitors and followers, you make my day to see you here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a plan to me Dawn!! I just might have to play along, lol. TFS, Mary
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com