CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spending Time with Grandson

This week I have been spending time with my precious little grandson.  Such a sweet and happy little man.  I think though, that I am going to have to hide the key to my scraproom when he comes to visit.   Then he wanted to cut "just 1" and now it is totally out of hand LOL.

He also helped me get ready for a job interview.  I had to iron and he wanted to know why, I explained that they don't hire "wrinkled" people, so as I was sitting down getting my shoes on, this sweet little man come up with handfuls of Johnson & Johnson lotion and proceeded to tell me "don't go wrinkled nana" and put it on my face LOL

And today he had a little bitty scratch on his ankle from the doggie so we had to "cast" it.  After being wrapped up with an Ace bandage for 1/2 hour or so, he was "ALL better".

Here's his first time cutting, not bad for a 3 year old beginner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0H4SPjmNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aruKpC1OItQ

No comments: